Friday, July 9, 2010

Life is pretty crazy. I am very thankful.



Life is a very hectic place for me right now. I'm glad i can take a few minutes and still realize [many, not all] the reasons i'm thankful.

[well...NOW saturday]

1. FREE Chik-fil-a – HAPPY COW APPRECIATION!

2. My INCREDIBLE co-workers/friends

3. That my parents are helping me find the doctors that can help me.

4. HOPE. HOPE. HOPE.

5. Feeling better then yesterday.

6. Cooking!! [with a new friend tonight]

7. Painting 3 paintings in my cube today.

8. Having a job i can paint during.

9. Art and chatter with an artist friend [later today]

10. laughter. smiles. puns. jokes. have i said smiles and laughter?

11. encouragement. love. music. positive affirmations.

12. strength. faith. hope. chabata bread.

13. God’s love.

14. Good list daily.

15. Being able to come up with 20+ reasons to be thankful!!


What are YOU thankful for?

smile, love and hugs to you!

Jenipher

1 comment:

* said...

Today I'm thankful for:

1. Long vacations in interesting places.

2. Turkey Diablo sammies.

3. Campfires.

4. Sleeping late.

5. How my wife makes me feel 'home'.

6. Lots of kisses from our dogs after seeing us the first time after vacation!

7. Nature.

8. Positive outlooks.

9. Smiles.

10. Chocolate ice cream on a hot day.

Have a great weekend.