Saturday, June 23, 2007

Fashion Show is coming!!

Rachel brought me a new bundle of t-shirts for the show! They are ADORABLE! The piggy one is my FAVORITE! (I'm even wearing right now, to test drive it)

airplanejellyfishtiedye
pigsfly

Aren't these underwares cute! The red pair and the strawberry necklace (my icon) are my raffle items for the Fashion Show, so if your planning on attending the show at Tatame near Winter Park, make sure you buy a raffle ticket! All proceeds go to the "Spore" project. A local charity to bring music and art to the Orlando public schools.

undie1undie2

I bought these awesome buttons from a lad named Ricky (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31265338)
He was quick and efficient and fun to message with while waiting for my buttons to arrive. I definitely recommend him for your button needs! For the show all the artists are giving away "swag bags" to the 1st 35 customers at Tatame, so these are my finish bags. I love the little crystal earrings I’m giving away


promo1promo2

Fun things happening at Cherry Runway, stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Chip said...

Lol, I love the peanut butter and jellyfish shirt as well as the flying pig shirt! The gift bags look good too!