Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I. AM. SUPER. AWESOME!!!

No...really. i am!!! I swear!

Today was a stellar day! Rachel helped build me some
bookcases (because she's a super women), i got a lot
of my work done, AND!!!!! I did SOOO GOOD at open
mic tonight!!!

I usually mess up, say oopsie, giggle and start over a
million times but tonight i didn't have a single one of
any of those, and got a lot of compliments. It was
AMAZING!!! YAY!

And now...Cherry Runway! So...i'm trying to make a
catalog to send to new galleries and boutiques. This
is my rough draft, what do you think? I need honesty
people!


Catalog Idea??



Thanks! I hope you are all stellar, have a brilliant
Wednesday!

1 comment:

Chip said...

Lol, yay! Glad you had such a good day! Hmmm, the catalog looks good as far as I can tell. Though I'm no jewelry catalog expert, so I'm not exactly sure what to be looking for. Perhaps just find another jewelry catalog and compare: adding or subtracting things as you see fit?