I'm sitting here, at a new coffee shop, and very much enjoying myself. [More about that later] but i seriously can't pay attention. Since my trip, there has been a stream of processing about so many different things, and it's been draining me. I haven't been able to do my work in almost two weeks now, and it's just ridiculous!!
Here's my on-going "to do" list;
* Write a marketing plan. (I need help) :(
* Make new jewels. (this one is sooo hard right now!)
* Add new jewels to website and Etsy.
* Send out my catalog to galleries. (Man, i procrastinated so long i screwed myself)
* Get sanity back. (ha)
* Call my relatives.
* Do ANYTHING other then sit on the internet.
I really need to get my act together. How do you folks stay motivated?