Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yay! I'm "Flourish"ing!!

I was recently e-mailed by lovely lady named Vanessa asking if i would be an artist in her shoppe. Flourish Boutique is in South Bend, Indiana. Her shop just opened a few months ago and is doing quite well already! All of the other artists that are apart of her shop are delighted and told me i should be honored to have been contacted by Vanessa. Flourish has an abundance of handmade creations ranging from fine art, clothing, shoes, accessories, jewelry, and home decor.

Although I'm really weary of consignment after some of the other fiasco's I've encountered, I'm still very excited about this opportunity. Vanessa seems extremely put together, had a well written contact, and everyone had so many nice things to say. It was an offer i couldn't refuse. I sent off a selection of my jewels on Monday. Below is just a few to make an appearance.

copperopalset

Mytini, Or Yours

Not Your Mother's Pearls

Leopard Lampwork Love

Tensha Pearl

and matching earrings!

Play Me A Ditty

I'm so excited to be a part of Flourish. I hope my jewelry Flourishes. Har har. :)

Hope your having a peachy holiday season so far!!

2 comments:

Stephen Cochrane said...

That's odd. I like the first one, the third one, and the fifth one the most. Congratulations on the offer, btw.

Dan said...

Woo! congrats!