Sunday, September 27, 2009

Picnics, Farmers Markets and a Happy Saturday.



I went on a picnic a couple weekends ago. First we went to the Farmers Market (yay!) and bought some delicious foods.

I tried my first Arnold Palmer which was STELLAR! We played our guitars, ate delicious food and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Twas lovely.

The squirels are really cocky. They litterally come RIGHT up to you to steal you're food.

Go Squirel Go!

This one was a run away. :) We did give him a cherry eventually.

Picnic Goodness

MMM....So yummy!



I love acousitc guitars...PLUS they travel well, so you can bring them to parks.



And sometimes we've had such lovely weather...when it's not raining. Welcome to Florida! It's either gorgeous or horrid outside.

All in all it was a nice afternoon. I seriously LOVE Farmers Markets so it's always a treat to visit them!

No comments: