Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jewelry; My creative declaration!



It's kind of scary...

It's almost November...i literally have just over a month to make dozens of pieces of jewelry, in hopes to make back what I've put into Cherry Runway this year. I'm trying not to think about it like this. Especially since i kind of took a CR hiatus to let life take a more adamant role in my well..life.

It's been a crazy year to say the least. But enough babble! ON TO THE JEWELRY! What do you think?
(ahem...Dan...comment!!) ;) (other people too may comment as well) :)






So simple, and yet, i love them so much!! I introduced a whole line of "Jenipher Lyn Jewelry" filled with copper goodness and fall inspired colors at Timothy's Gallery. I hope the jewelry does well! I made the price point more affordable as well.



These little darlings have been on my mind for over a year, and i just never made them. I LOVE how they turned out! Yay for liking CR jewelry! s'bout time! :)





I was really excited to just sit down on my "crafting floor" last night and just make this. A year ago, this would have been the most difficult task, and yet it [seems] so easy. The thought of making jewelry a year ago was terrifying...and yet I've been doing it for over a decade. Oh, what a year can do for a soul and spirit.

Such a year of blessing!!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Well, since I've been called out... ;)

I like the shuttle ones, and the blue and black ones. The balloon and airplanes are unique. Quirky, like you. The other ones didn't grab me, but I'm sure they'll grab someone else.

Good work. :) Now if only my songwriting could take off for a stint as well!