Friday, June 4, 2010

Food Friday! - Veggies, Pesto and Rhubarb, oh my!!


Last Saturday night my friend Monica came over and we cooked a DELICIOUS meal!! YUM squared! We cooked up these REALLY fun noodles and pesto from Whole Foods.

I made a veggie mix of a peppers, broccoli, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, and added soy beans and pine nuts.



THEN! We made a rhubarb and cherry cobbler, which was INCREDIBLY splendid! BUT....silly folks who wrote the recipe...it said it was for 18 people. Ha! Right...we almost devoured half of it just sitting there. I can't even image what a 'serving size' looks like.

What exciting things have YOU been cooking??
Tell me about them if you like!! :D

Food and Love ya'll!
Jenipher

PS: i love love the "bad romance" song from Glee. Hee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbVBG1slklI

1 comment:

AnaYelsi said...

umm.. yum!
I would like to be in on the next evening of awesomeness.

That pasta looked delicious :)