Friday, August 26, 2011

[Foodie Friday] Pasion del Cielo!

You know when you just walk into a cafe and it feels "homey". That's how it felt when my friend Mandy and I walked into Pasion del Cielo in Coral Gables. It's cute and quint, and had enough traffic where they seemed to be doing pretty well, without seemed over crowded, which made it a perfect place to relax and recharge for an afternoon.



The atmosphere was just lovely, with the sunshine grazing all the walls in the cafe, proving a yellow tinge all around us while we read and i drew doodles. The staff seemed nice, and the customers were very friendly. There seemed to be a great mix of regulars and newbies, like ourselves. I can't wait to go back next time I'm in Miami!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your comments... also in love with Pasion del Cielo... besto coffee and place ever!!!

margot said...

i want that coffee!!