Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dan Jazzia's work = AMAZING!


                                                                                             Source: portfotolio.net via Jenipher on Pinterest



I just found Dan Jazzia's amazing work this morning and it inspired me OODLES. I've never quite seen a style his and his use of color is pretty darn snazzy.
                                                                                           Source: portfotolio.net via Jenipher on Pinterest



                                                                                           Source: portfotolio.net via Jenipher on Pinterest



I really like this drawing above. It has such a 70's retro vibe, which is one of my favorite decades. :D
I hope you have an UBER inspired, COLORFUL weekend friends!
Do something fun, challenging, and delicious!
smiles,
-jenipher

No comments: