Tuesday, July 24, 2012

life is so SO good.

It's been so crazy here. But SOOOO good crazy! I've been traveling to see my family and handle some grown up things in Florida. I just got back a few days ago!



While i was there, this LOVELY lady with the pink DO had her SECOND!! art show [in ONE MONTH!] I'm so freaking proud of her, and SO THANKFUL to call her my friend! 

Good golly Carissa, i love you. 
Her work is amazing, you just MUST look at it.
[here!] and [here!]




I also went from having NO sales in my 'Nightly Doodles' etsy shop, to having not 1... but FIVE!! sales, and a custom order for an original painting! HOORAY!

[i'll show you all of those images tomorrow!]
 
Amazing things happened while i was in Florida!! I'm still running on the high of greatness!! But instead of being in Floria , I'm doing it while being back home with the boy i love in the city I'm still getting used to. 

Life is good. :)

-Jenipher


No comments: