Monday, October 15, 2012

Ready for some Motivation?

Happy Monday ya'll! 
One of my favorite days on this blog; since i get to show you all the motivation and whimsy i posted last week on my Nightly Doodles blog! 

Blogged: Friday, October 12th, 2012

 Blogged: Friday, October 11th, 2012

 Blogged: Friday, October 10th, 2012
 BUT then, i found this super cool website called Olioboard.com and created a room for it [which is why it's framed]. Now you can see what my artwork will look like in a room! SO cool!

 Blogged: Friday, October 8th, 2012

Sadly, Tuesday went missing because i was flying back to NY.
I'm  playing a game with myself this week to post EVERYDAY at 8am! THUS you will be inspired BRIGHT and early this week! [i hope!] lol

Smiles friends,
Keep your heads up!

-Jenipher

1 comment:

rachel awes said...

LOVE them all.
deep sweet.
xox