Monday, November 18, 2013

Who's READY for a BOOK UPDATE?!?


Bout time right!?!

Since my last post I've been writing like CRAZY!!!! 

Last Tuesday night I went to a lecture about children's book publishing. After hearing HOW LONG it took, and how much the editors might change, i left there thinking...

"I'M TOTALLY SELF PUBLISHING!" 

That night, i couldn't sleep because i was so stoked. I came up with a whole Kickstarter plan and have been ready and working on the book like MAD since that evening! 

This book is WAYYY too important to wait two years, and i'm not willing to part with my title i've come up with OR my illustrations.. so LOOK OUT WORLD, this book will be ready by February! 

#crazypants!




If you're interested in hearing more about when the book will be published, or about the Kickstarter campaign, please let me know! :)

As always, THANKS for reading!!
- Jenipher 

No comments: