Tuesday, June 2, 2009

news FLASH!!!


Banner
Originally uploaded by Handmade Nation!
So..for the past 24 hours i have been crossing my fingers, my toes, my ears.....?

Alas, i can share my news!! IM GOING TO BE IN THE RENEGADE CRAFT FAIR!!!!! This is such an honor and I'm so so so excited!!

The Renegade Craft Fair is one of, if not THE top notch of crafty fairs out there. RCF has been in the works for six year now, but this is the first year it's going to be in Los Angeles.

I'm so stoked! Come visit if you plan on going ! yay!!


Thank you so so so much to this lovely, talented lady for sharing her booth space with me! I am more then excited to meet you, and see all your beauties in person! :)

4 comments:

Dan said...

Whoah dang! That's pretty incredible. Congrats! :)

margot said...

CONGRATS!!

Ashley Morris said...

Awesome!! Congrats, girl!! :D

Lauren said...

Love It! Congrats! Best of luck in L.A.!