Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life is full of blessings...



You just have to keep your eyes peeled to appreciate them all.

I'm so sad that most of my posts were not the up-most-happiest they could be this year. My life is so full of blessings and i really have to appreciate this more. So below i list a bunch of lovely reasons to be thankful. :)

Just this morning....

I woke up to two sales...

A consignment check...

New crafty ideas to make at work..

I took a warm shower.
I made DELICIOUS fish tacos for breakfast. (yes ma'am, for BREAKFAST!)
I finished two necklaces.

And a really good friend is coming over to hang out before work today.

And THIS silly boy is visiting me tonight!! [and all weekend!]



Life is good. Being thankful and appreciate is key. And this mantra is something I'm going to do more of today. :)

Hope you all have a glorious day and weekend!!!

No comments: