Friday, March 19, 2010

Baldwin Park Art Show - Part I



The Baldwin Park Art show is a yearly event held in the beautifully [Pleasentville esk] town of Baldwin Park. I've been participating in this show for the last three years and every year it's had a different out come.

This year, by far, was the most successful show i've done in Orlando, and it completely took me by surprise!!

I had so many friends come visit, a wonderful lady ask me to consign my work [and buy a mini "Nightly Doodle" print], and had more faithful, confidence boosting customer's then I'm certainly used too! It was SUCH a blessing!!



Three of the coolest ladies!! They were by far, my biggest fans at the Baldwin Park art show, and such a confidence boost! Lisa and Alicia, and Caitlin were super dooper, fun to chat with, and very enthusiastic. Not only did they come over to my booth four times, they bought quite a stash of my jewelry, and i am very very thankful! :D

I can't wait to see you ladies again at my next show!



Lauren from Breakfast Brunch Handmade came out to say hello, per-ruse the art show, and buy a really swell pair of my locket dangle earrings.



This lovely gal's folks were almost persistent on purchasing my "Steam Punk" necklace for their daughter, which i found stellar!! Even though she liked it, and liked some other pieces they really wanted to have her enjoy this one of kind piece instead



I thought it was really sweet when her dad helped her put on the necklace. :)

I had a really great show and i'm really thankful. Stay tuned for more images, some new work and some really fun new doodles as well. Huzzah!


Smiles and Blessings,

Jenipher

4 comments:

Dan said...

that was a pretty sweet necklace! from your "random bits o' jewels" collection, I'm betting.

And if you keep meeting cute girls at art shows, I'm going to fly down for them.

The art shows, I mean...

Lauren said...

I love my heart locket earrings! Glad to hear things are going so well :)

Lisa Rosenberg said...

OMG I love my necklace and earrings! You are a very talented artist! We loved meeting you too and hope to see you again at another show. We are gonna be your groupies! lol

Jenipher Lyn said...

Ha! Dan! I heart you. :)

Thanks for the compliment too!

I hope you come down soon. [[for whatever reason strikes your fancy]]
--------------

Thank you Lauren!! I'm glad to hear things are going well with you too!

--------------
Thank you Lisa! Ya'll were so stellar! I can't wait to see you again soon!