Sunday, March 21, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

One year ago...THIS was my life. Oh, how quickly a year flies by.



I can't even recall what this is, but i'm sure it was delicious! :p



I've never had a drum stick before this day, one year ago, and wow! was it delicious! I'm still hoping to have another one some day. YUM!





This is my friend Courtney, we made enchiladas i think, went for a walk and enjoyed delicious ice cream. :)



Ricky Frank is an uber talented artist and i had the honor of helping him at the Winter Park Art Festival. It was an amazing experience, and i learned a lot from him.




I hope i get the opportunity to work with him again some time.


Have a glorious weekend friends!

Smiles and Blessings,
Jenipher

1 comment:

Julissa Mora said...

Hey Jennifer, Love your post and pictures from both festival. The fan pics are very entertaining...looks like loads of fun. :)

I had a nice weekend. I went to Miami for a wedding at the beach and the next morning I got to help my mom do some spring cleaning. Now for another busy week :P

Cheers!