Thursday, June 23, 2011

To New York! And beyond. :)


So..... i just came back from New York. I had the most incredible time. I've been living in nostalgia the whole week i've been back.

Camilo took me on lots of adventures; we were literally 'adventuring' from 10am to 4am every day i was there. CRAZY!

truth.

I stayed in Astoria, Queens, which i think might be my favorite 'borough' in NY. I LOVE the quaint brick houses, and that it's still full of people, yet not over crowded and intimidating like the city.

Although all the 2011 sketchbooks were on tour already when i got there, i got to enjoy the 2010 sketchbooks from the Sketchbook Project at the Brooklyn Art Library. What a pretty store!!

I also got to enjoy Renegade Craft Fair which was PRETTY STELLAR! I'm going to apply to it next year. ::crossing my fingers!!:: 


This was my first time riding a real train. It was kind of like a grey hound, only much larger. Double decker in fact! I made friends with the tattoo'd pierced, bald, ticket collector man. He was my peep!

I seriously can't wait to go back!!! I miss my friends terribly, and can't wait to run a muck with them in the fall!
Have you adventured anwhere recently? I'd love to hear about it!
Over and out,
Jenipher :)




No comments: