Monday, June 6, 2011

It. Will. Get. Better.


I've been struggling a whole lot lately....my anxiety has been at an all time high, and i'm at the point where I'm hibernating, and not wanting to see people or leave my house, but get extreme loneliness every other hour or so.... it sounds like a contradiction doesn't it? 
Seeing as i am a very logical person, i wish i could see it as that and just dismiss whatever issue seems to be the problem. So, instead of freaking out over and over [oh wait no...i DO do that..] i decided to doodle the three statements i need to hear the most right now.



These are VERY important statements i think everyone should and needs to hear daily. So if you're not getting your daily dose of support or optimism, know that I'm out there, wishing these things for you!!!
I hope you're having a beautiful day you talented people you!    










No comments: