Monday, October 31, 2011

Paralyzed... [happy Moody Monday!]


It's such a shame.

I'm taking this AMAZING blogging course by Holly from Decor8 and all i feel is paralyzed by blogging.  - that my blog isn't pretty enough, or smart enough, or inspiring enough.

It's very hindering; these feelings...  especially when i am CONSTANTLY inspired by everything i click online.

I have trouble being completely paralyzed by EVERYTHING i need to do in order to be a good blogger, a good business person, successful enough to survive, etc.

I have trouble figuring out what the right FIRST steps to take are in this social networking world are...

I don't actually consider myself a jealous person necessarily, but i always feel like I'm behind, and could never be 'as good' or as 'interesting' as other people. I truly am not trying to compare myself, but right now, i feel like there is so much to do to 'catch up' and that there is SO MUCH inspiration online, that i get distracted or want to do everything, which makes me lose sight of what makes me genuine.

What breaks my heart the most is knowing i've dealt with these emotions for SUCH a long time! Years! And the that it's been hindering my growth for years, seems so very heart wrenching...

Does anyone else feel these heavy feelings? I don't feel as though i am alone in this boat, but sometimes the boat swishes through the waves, and i don't hear any other voices.

It's quite daunting.
I hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend!

Jenipher

No comments: