Friday, January 20, 2012

"Books and Books" (Foodie Friday)



During a really swell trip to Miami to visit my bestest friend Mandy she brought me to a stellar Book Store/Cafe called "Books and Books". 

 "Books & Books is currently located in an exquisite 1927 building listed in the Coral Gables Register of Historic Places. The 9,000 square foot, Mediterranean-style building has original tile floors, a fireplace, beamed ceilings, floor-to-ceiling dark-wood bookshelves, and open-air courtyard and a full-service cafe."

Each of us had an Avocado, Lemon Pesto Cheddar sandwich, [i had them panini press mine], which were QUITE delightful.
Mandy enjoyed a cappuccino which she 'instagrammed' with great focus. ;) 


photo by @OhAmandaGee

But oddly enough, my highlight of my experience at Books and Books, was twittering back and forth with whoever is their [very quick to respond] social media person. :) 

 I totally recommend visiting them if you are EVER in the vicinity of a one.

Eat On!
-jenipher

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yum!!! Just thinking about that sandwich is making my mouth water!