Sunday, January 15, 2012

(hello!) happy Sunday!


Hello friends! I've been WANTING to write on this blog for AGES but it's been SO CRAZY on my end of the real life-a-sphere! I'm prepping to MOVE to NEW YORK in the next few weeks and it's been INsane!

I've never lived anywhere EXCEPT Florida so it's going to be a HUGE change, but i'm super excited as well! but....! i've just spent the last two hours prepping blogs for the whole week to hopefully inspire you during another [stessFREE?] work week! 

Happy Sunday!
-jenipher


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jen! Do you have a job in NY? Where will you be living? So exciting!

Jenipher Lyn said...

Thanks Jennifer!! I'm really scared AND really excited. :)

I don't exactly... i'm bringing my business' there and i do social media networking for my family's business'. [www.guitarbroker.net]

I'm hoping to move to Sunnyside, Ny, which is in Queens, but i still haven't found a place to live yet. :(

Kate Dolamore said...

Oh no! Everyone seems to be leaving Florida! But have fun... NY is great, one of my favorite places to visit, always so much to see and do.