Friday, January 4, 2013

FRUSTRATED Foodie Friday


The last few weeks I've been trying to figure out what i want 'Foodie Friday's' to be. And I've just been boggled and frustrated. Before i thought it would be about my amazing foodie adventures, but I haven't gone on many to save money...

Then i thought perhaps it would inspired me to cook more, but again, to save money we're just cooking a few simple things and I've been too busy to really think about cooking anyways. Most of the time i keep working WHILE I'm cooking, so it's not like it's a really amazing 'adventure'.

The few things i have cooked in the last few days have just been... ugly.  We're just kind of figuring out different ways to use leftovers before we both go away this coming week.


Yesterday the boy made a mac and cheese, lentil quesadilla ... which sounds disgusting to me.

And today i made a Tofurkey slices, Mexican shredded cheese quesadilla and happy for me i remember i had some avocado to use.

Both of these were exceptionally ugly and definitely not post worthy no matter HOW hard i tried

The only thing i HAVE done is played around with a new title sign thinger for Foodie Friday, but i'm not sure if i love it... 

What do you think?
What do you do when you're in a foodie RUT?

I'd love to hear about it...
-Jenipher   


No comments: