Thursday, January 3, 2013

The (5) Regrets of Dying.

The (5) regrets of Dying..

I read this article around Christmas time and i was completely intrigued by it!


"Bronnie Ware is an Australian nurse who spent several years caring for patients in the last 12 weeks of their lives. As many of her patients approached their final days, she would ask if they had regrets or things they would do differently.

Ware was so surprised by the phenomenal clarity of vision people gained at the end of their lives that she began documenting their responses."

I was so inspired that i started drawing the statements and posting them on the Nightly Doodles blog for the next week. 

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.


4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.


3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.


2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.


1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

[doodle above]

I decided that the FIRST thing I'm going to work on in 2013 is allowing myself more happiness, and so far i think I've done an okay. :)

What do you think??
-Jenipher




PS: All of these prints are on my Socity6 shop or my Nightly Doodles etsy shop. :)

PS: I know i posted most of these Monday, so i'm sorry! :) :)

No comments: