Friday, March 22, 2013

Alice's Tea Cup. I love you.

Yesterday was just glorious!
And perfect timing for
Foodie Friday indeed!!

^ more about these later! ^

I had two huge pleasures yesterday!! Meeting the amazing Lesley of "When Guinea Pigs Fly
And going to Alice's Tea Cup in Manhattan. (finally!!!!!!)


My experience at Alice's was PURE bliss.  When we walked in it felt so cozy, and the "hostess" was amazingly sweet. All the staff is so friendly. Overly helpful indeed!

Our meals were brought out super promptly. The food is SO much larger then we thought! More than enough! 

 ^ I had the carrot cumin sandwich, which was delightful! ^
 The tea I had was incredible. I wish I remember the name of it #fail

I ordered the Banana Nutella cake to take home for me and boy to share later that night. Look at it below and tell me you're not drooling...

 

And then!!! Just when I though it couldn't get any better...! the "hostess", who was actually the manager, made it even more magical! She offered me a free scone for being excited and patient when we arrived! And then when I couldn't decide between two different ones, she gave me both.

Good golly! Yay!!
Thank you SO MUCH Lindsey!

Now i'm off to yelp and foursquare how amazing Alice's is!! ttfn!

No comments: