Monday, March 4, 2013

New Comics AHOY!


Okay so this week was CRAZY busy!! I have SO MUCH to share! But for now, I'll just start with something I'm SO SO SO excited about! 

My new comic!

 

Clare Carrot Comic came to life when my friend Jess visited last {last} weekend. We were at the Met and i needed a little drawing break; thus CLARE was born!

BUT, before Clare, these silly carrot drawings were drawn.

 

To explain a little bit more, the crazy red head comedian 'Carrot Top' lives in Orlando Florida, and would often be seen running. Running topless. [this statement brought up a swell conversation about how folks don't say men are topless, and are actually 'shirtless', but whatever. I have my own lingo. :) 

Anyways, I'm SUPER excited to show you more comics! I'm unleashing them little by little on my Nightly Doodles blog.

Have a motivated, inspired day!
-Jenipher :) 

No comments: