Friday, August 23, 2013

Every once in a while, you have one of those weeks...

Every once in a while, you have one of  weeks... one of those LIFE AFFIRMING, AMAZING things happening, opportunity FILLED weeks... and it's SUCH a blessing. And you sit back at that end of the week, and you think "Goodness. I'm so thankful that i'm on the right path'. 

This week was NOT one of those weeks...

HAH just kidding! It totally was!! 


I mentioned Story NYC a few months ago when they carried my onesies! Well, once a month they have a pitch night, and i was determined to talk about my brand AND my book!

And it went SWIMMINGLY!!!
I'm so thankful! I don't exactly know what this means yet with Story NYC but i am very excited for the possibility!



Being a nervous, scared, but VERY ambitious girl is working to my advantage! KEEP WORKING HARD! Seriously!! Things with come to fruition when the timing is right!! 

And THAT is my encouragement this lovely Friday!! 

:),
Jenipher

No comments: