Friday, August 16, 2013

Follow Your Heart! And Your Opportunities.

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!

How crazy that a whole week has went by since my last post... weeks are FLYING BY!

Crazypants!


You know when you have your days ALLLLL planned out, and then you hear of some really neato other opportunities and you say 'heck! lets do those things instead?' well the doodle above is EXACTLY that! 

One of my friends from MATS1 posted a link about a painting a mural... i know i haven't mentioned this but I want to paint one in New York soooo badly! So i quickly put together the one above and i'm crossing my fingers!

Have there been any opportunities you'd really like to do? 

SEARCH THEM! 
Write it all out! 
Or just keep your eyes peeled!! 

It's so exciting to finally DO SOMETHING you've been wanting to do for so long! 

Smiles to you dear friends!!
-Jenipher


PS:


I'll be at CHELSEA MARKET BASKETS this Saturday for another Watercolor demo! 
12:30 - 3:30 
COME VISIT!!

weee!


PSS: I didn't have time to re-read this and our computer is leaving to be fixed for a week EEK so i'm sorry if there are mistakes. 

No comments: