Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A post where my heart explodes with THANKS.

Good GOLLY friends!! I'm in AWE. I'm BURSTING at the seams and I am SO THANKFUL!!! My Kickstarter has been up for LESS than a week and i've been supported SO MUCH. I want to cry with excitement!! 



Who knew i'd come so far from being a sad, depressed, hopeless person!! If i can do it, EVERYONE CAN!!!! For serious! I just know this book is going to help so many people, and i can't WAIT to see it's effect!! 


I still have 27 days left and i have COMPLETE faith that i will be ready to print, and fully funded by then! But i would LOVE your help! If you think this will help anyone you know, [or even those you don't know!] please share it!! :) 

AND.... Share this doodle, tag it #doodledream and you can Win a print!! yay!!!


yay!!!
Thanks so much friends! You're helping my #doodledreams come true!

Love,
Jenipher :)

No comments: