Saturday, December 21, 2013

The time i showed my 92 year old aunt and 90 year old uncle my book!!


When i was home visiting my family a week ago, i had the PRIVILEGE to show my best friend, my 92 year old Aunt Kiki my book! Moments later, my Uncle George came in and wanted to read it too!   

My heart SOARED while they were reading it, my aunt chatting with me about each page, while my uncle *TAP TAPPED* on the table to send him another chapter like i was a bartender refilling his beer.

Afterwards, my Uncle kissed my forehead and said he nearly cried reading it. As a strong man of few words, this MADE MY...day? week? LIFE? I can't even tell you, but i was floored with happy during this moment! 

These moments are why this hard life is worth it!! I can't even express to you HOW excited i am about my book!!

This is just the beginning!! 




2 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh, gosh. These photos made me heart swell in the best possible way. What lovely family you have!

Jenipher Lyn said...

A VERY late yay thank you Kylie!!!! <3 I seriously have the best aunt and uncle!!!