Saturday, August 14, 2010

Colorful thanks this week. :)

8/8/10

  1. Seeing Lindsey
  2. Easy drive back to Orlando.
  3. @whatsyourstatus service/music
  4. Knowing people at Status! Finally!
  5. Our family breakfast this morning. – went REALLY well!
  6. the BEST grilled cheese @Lucillesdiner
  7. Cinnimon strusel muffins. Mmmm…
  8. my room mates
  9. HUGS.
  10. SO MUCH FOOD from my trip! [[fed me all week!!]]


8, 9, 10 :)

  1. Email responses
  2. LOVE
  3. 49’er pancakes
  4. Amazing leftovers! – YUM!
  5. Mid-night creating.
  6. Harry Potter books! – I heart Ron Weasley
  7. Baby, my kitty.
  8. Journaling at work.
  9. Friendship
  10. texts/e-mails at work
  11. nice customers!

8/10/10

  1. My counselor got engaged!!
  2. I’m in a REALLY REALLY great place right now!!
  3. Crafts with Kristin and Jessica tonight!
  4. I felt creative last night. :D
  5. Luna Bar. Mmm…mint chocolate protein!
  6. FREEDOM.
  7. Friendship
  8. Thank You” – I <3>
  9. God’s consistent love.
  10. No headaches today!!
  11. Easy jobs.
  1. My Treadmill. – BEST birthday present.




No comments: