Saturday, August 7, 2010

Foodie Friday: Operation: Waffles

My friend Courtney and I were in the mood the mood to make waffles from scratch. We used pancake batter and spread it inside the waffle maker.

Which...apparently there are some "special tricks" since our batter didn't seem to want to be INSIDE the waffle maker.

Eventually we did make some pretty "perfect" waffles.

Although...the 1st [broken] one, browned even more and had more waffle attributes we like, we still enjoyed our almost perfect whole waffles. :D

What fun cooking adventures have YOU gone on?

Anything come out FAB? Any flubs?

I'd LOVE to hear about it!

Have a creative, delicious day!
Jenipher

1 comment:

Michelle (michabella) said...

I can't ever make waffles! They always turn out weird!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I see we both live in Orlando!!! It's rare that I find a fellow Orlando blogger! :)