Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank. Grateful. Changes.


I just wrote to my [potentially] new printer who [hopefully] is going to print all my prints! I am FINALLY feeling thankful and worthy of receiving this grant.

What a glorious feeling it is indeed.

And a real one.

I don't think i've enjoyed that many REAL, true, happy feelings enough in the last...many years, but very much so in the last 6 months or so. So many changes are happening, rapidly, i can barely keep up. In many cases, this is wonderful, but sometimes i feel as though i might get left behind. -- how i can get behind in my own changes? I have no idea. Fears are strange creatures indeed.

I wish you all a glorious evening, and am hoping each one of you is doing uniquely well!

Smiles to you,

Jenipher

1 comment:

rachel awes said...

sweet illustration
& huge support
to all your feelings!
xo