I am SO thankful for today. After a very stressful morning, i figured out what i REALLY wanted. A day for ME; no stress, no homework, just ME. My own day.
* I dyed my hair pink!
* My hair dresser is SO great!
* 50% a Heather's new book @ B&N.
* Yoga was so brilliant tonight.
* Talking with my room mate Mary.
* FINALLY bought a new bible. [33% off]
* My friend Michael’s e-mail.
* Had a WONDERFUL chat with Margaret!
* Free Chick-fila chicken sandwich!
* Free sundae at TCBY for my birthday.
but really....i'm MOST thankful because...
* I feel strong today.
Although, it wasn't the plan as i was creating my errand list for today, by golly! I DID get my ME day! It was so needed, and wonderful, and i internet-ed about it the whole day. I feel very hopeful tonight, unlike how i've felt in the last couple weeks. I'm so very thankful.
I hope you get to take a "YOU" day VERY soon!!
Smiles to you my lovely friends,