Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[HEAR This!] Saves The Day...SAVED my day.

So...i had the STELLAR opportunity to hear an incredibly inspiring concert; Saves the Day. Afterwards my friend, and his friends [who call themselves "The Buddy System"] invited me to hang out and meet all the Saves The Day folk.
I was so in awe of how down to earth and inspiring the guys were, that I started doodling their lyrics. This inspired me to then doodle other lyrics. THUS 'Hear This' Wednesday was born.

If you haven't heard of Saves The Day, or just don't know many of their songs, I'm telling you RIGHT NOW, these guys are the REAL deal. After you see Chris's emotion when he sings, Arun plays a kick @$$ guitar, Claudio has the best smile and energy, and Rodrigo is just hilarious.  
Have a Musical Day!
Jenipher :)

No comments: