Monday, July 18, 2011

[Moody Monday] Flowers on ME mind.



Moody Monday: adj; For those Mondays where you need something to brighten your day.


Flowers make my heart smile.
Colors bring me such joy.
I find Un "traditional" decorating fascinating. 



Source: caribbeanlivingblog.com via Channing on Pinterest//
                                                                                     
I would like to go to a field, and lay among the gorgeous rows of flowers. How i wish we actually had those fields here in Florida. Alas, we do not. Thus, i shall stare at this glorious image of the flowers i will one day lay beside.

Source: eatdrinkchic.com via Ashley on Pinterest


This is so pretty! I can't even BELIEVE it's a watercolor! I can't wait to continue water coloring, and hopefully one day, my water colors will be post worthy!

I hope you have a COLORFULGLORIOUS week! Go out and smell the flowers!
Smiles to you dear friends!
Jenipher



No comments: