Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Food Inspiring Goodness.

I have never found it SO incredibly hard to just pick a few images to post on my blog, but i have to tell you. It took me a very long time just to decide on a theme. My favorite beyond favorites. Fruits and vegetables! Featuring my all time favorite. The cherry.

Lara Ferroni is a breath taking food, lifestyle and travel photographer.

Lara Ferroni

"I didn’t really mean to become a photographer. But with the first photo that I took of a batch of homemade raspberry scones, I knew I was a goner. My family quickly learned to ask first before digging in with their forks as I became completely snap-happy around any kind of food. Family vacations were hijacked to make special trips to particularly photogenic markets or restaurants."

Lara seems like she's humble, has a wonderfully supportive family, and embraces all the gifts she's been given. She is a complete and total inspiration! For a food photography nut like me (who ended up not being good enough in the studio) her life seems like a dream come true. Indulge yourself in her amazing, well thought out portfolio, and make sure you look at her Flickr account as well.
.

No comments: