Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tea Party Blessings

teaparty

It has been a very stressful week to be honest.

On Wednesday my friend Cynthia invited me over for a tea party. And what a tea party it was! It was such a blessing. So inspiring too! It helped me get into taking pictures again, which is something I've really missed! Alas, here are a few images to inspire you.

She went out and decorated her table so nicely, made her "famous" pasta salad and bought some really yummy rainbow colored cookies. It was a lovely tea party. We had these beautiful triangle shaped teas, which I'm trying to look up online and can't figure out the brand.
Thank you Cynthia! I'm quite excited for our Monday meeting. :)

I hope your all having a wonderful blessing filled week! In case you need your tea fill, here are some lovely items to strike your fancy.

pototea2

Tea Time Tensha

Tea Party

1 comment:

Julz Nally said...

oh cute! ;) i love cute little tea cups and even cuter as a necklace!