Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time to work...on myself.

Photo Fun.

So, it's been a year and a half since I've had to only think about myself. I know it's one of my problems i have. I don't do enough things for myself alone, and honestly, I'm not good at it. I'm not even sure what i enjoy these days? So below is a list of things i want to do, for myself, without relying on anyone else. (or at least not on a man)

1) Learn to really enjoy life.
2) Work on projects for my online class!!
3) Sign up for a cooking class at Wholefoods.
4) Play my guitar, get inspired, write a song!
5) Figure out things that make me happy. Soon!
6) See Friends. At least twice a week. No excuses.
7) Find recipes that inspire me, and cook more!
8) Take more pictures of these i love. Food and etc.
9) Build a light box.
10) Successfully set up for my show this weekend. (I know this seems easy, but really, Riley set up EVERYTHING. The tent, table, display, so it's imperative, obviously, that i can do this myself. This Saturday. Ha.

I'm sure there are plenty more. But, this is enough to start on. By the end of the month, i'll let you know what i actually succeeded doing. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog! Some lovely jewellery, great for summer, lovely and colourful!