Friday, May 14, 2010

I love you like PB loves J. :D




I only started eating peanut butter a few years ago, and I'm so so thankful i did. jelly sandwiches will never be the same with out her good friend PB. Here are some lovelies i've found over the net of inters tonight. :D



1) mikisato.etsy.com
2) juditha5354.etsy.com

3) rkoss.etsy.com

4) hannahdoodle.etsy.com


Wow!! PBJ macaroons? I want to try these some day! YUM!
[source]

Clearly, i am obsessed with PBJ right now.
What are ya'll obsessed with right now?

Smiles and Blessings,
Jenipher :)

5 comments:

Table for Six said...

I'm obsessed with making stuff. How dorky is that?!

Hannah said...

Thank you so much for including my peanut butter and jelly brooches! The painting of the sandwiches is amazing! xo

Judith said...

Good morning , What a pleasant surprise to find your e-mail today . I'm delighted to be included in your post about P. B & J.
Thank you ! Judith

boots said...

awww those little felt pb and j's are too cute!!!

Jenipher Lyn said...

Mrs. Macready - not. at. all!!!

You are so welcome Hannah and Judith. :D

Aren't they boots?! I agree!