Sunday, July 25, 2010

One Year Ago today...



was a really complicated day actually....

i'm very thankful that hearts have the ability to heal...
....and even sprout over time.
that we, as humans, are able to forgive; ourselves and others.
that things WILL get better.
that each time something unexpected happens...
that we DO heal.
that other things BLOOM.

Until all of those things happen though...
thank goodness for THIS math problem!


Thank you to ALLLLLL of those who have helped me heal, and loved me; even on my worst hour. It's been a roller coaster of a year and i'm so incredible blessed to have the support system i've had over the last 365 days. [and still do!]

I'm always incredibly amazed that people really love me. [even when i forget they do]. God is good, and keeps reminding me!! [over...and over....]

I am loved.
and SO. ARE. YOU!

Have a lovely Sunday,
Jenipher


4 comments:

Nina said...

Sounds like a life changing experience. From the looks of this post you seem to be personify strength! Go you! Love the cookie illo haha just love it. Hope to run into you in this great www again ;) Until then stay strong. xox

M Keyes said...

Jen, I love you too - We need to call each other! Miss you and praying for continued healing :-)

Amanda Kung fu haha said...

Thank you for this. <3 I love you, too.

an9e1a said...

An insanely awesome equation. :)

You know how you said you don't actually know me but you're sorta proud of me? Well, in a similar manner, even though I don't actually know you, I really want to give you a big hug right now!

Thanks for visiting my little blog. I love your work.

*great big hugs*
angie