Friday, July 16, 2010

One Year Ago this week.... Califonia Roll IRL!

How the crap has a year flown by SO fast?

This week, one year ago, i was in California. My life was upside down. I got accepted to Renegade. I was seeing my best friend i hadn't seen in years. Did i mention my life was upside down?



Renegade was super amazing. I shared a booth with Andrea, who is so talented, and friendly!

I had sushi at the bar of a place Sean frequented, so we got loads of free [scary] things to try. I tried [successfully] using chop stix. [and failed.]

Brian drove me all around, ate cupcakes, brought me to Ralph's [who makes the BEST cherry jam] cracked an egg with one hand. drove like a maniac. :) and made fun of me on his podcast.

Twas a lovely trip indeed.
I only have one real disappointment....

The California rolls are better in Orlando. :]

Are you going on any fun trips this summer?
Mucho love to you,
Jenipher

No comments: